Supplementary Lease Contact
Both parties signing this Supplementary Lease Contact (hereinafter referred to as “Supplementary Contact):
Lessor (hereinafter referred to as “Party A”):
ID Card/ Passport No. _____
ID Card/ Passport No. ________________
Party A agrees to rent out the property to Party B, whereby both parties, through full consultation, make and enter into this Supplementary Lease Contact to be faithfully observed by both parties. This Supplementary Lease Contact is an integral part of “Guangzhou City Property Lease Contract” (hereinafter referred to as “the Master Contract”).
第22 层 17号单元（以下简称[该物业]）
建筑面积 112.36 平方米
Article 1: Name, Address and Area of the Property
CITIC Plaza, No. 233, North Tianhe Road, Guangzhou City (hereinafter referred to as “The Plaza”) to as “This Property”)
Article 2: Purpose
This property is only used as the office.
自 2011年 11 月_ 10 日起至 2013 年 11 月_ 25日止，装修免租期,从年月日至无须支付租金，但须缴付物业管理费及电费等由于租赁产生的费用。
Article 3: Lease Period
The Lease Period is from the decoration rent-free period is , during which Party B does not need to pay the rental but has to pay the real property management fees, the electricity fees and other expenses incurred from the property leasehold.
Article 4: Rental, Management Fees, Electricity Fees and other Expenses
Chapter One: Rental, Security Deposit and Mode of Payment
1. During the contract period, Party B shall pay to Party A the rentals every month, as follows:
从 2011年 11 月_ 26 日起至 2013年_ 11 月25 _日每月租金为人民币;此租金包含租金发票，不包括租赁期间产生的管理费及其它由于租赁产生的费用。
The monthly rental is the rental shall be covered by the Rent invoice, but not include the management fees and other expenses incurred during the lease period.
2. The rental will be calculated by the natural month and Party B must pay to Party A the next month’s rental prior to _every month (it shall be automatically extended to the first working day after the holiday if it falls on a Chinese statutory holiday), and Party A shall provide Party B with the legal lease tax invoice within 10 working days after Party A acknowledges the receipt of the rental.
33. Party B must pay to Party A the following amounts in a lump sum when the contract is signed, totaling
I. Security deposit (equivalent to two months’ rentals): ；
II. Security deposit for Electricity Fees shall be calculated according to 23.16/ sq.m., namelyIII. Security deposit for Management Fees (equivalent to two months’ Management Fees):
￥ 6516.80 yuan；；
VI. Initial rental:
4. The Contract Stamp Duty shall be paid by Party A and Party B respectively in accordance with the relevant regulations of the government (1‰ of 2‰ of the total rental amounts for the lease period shall be paid by either party thereto; where the government adjusts the tax rate, both parties thereto shall execute the adjusted tax rate accordingly).
5. At the expiry of the lease period and after the contract is terminated, Party A will return
the Security deposit without interests to Party B within five working days after Party B
pays off all rentals and the relevant expenses and fully performs the liabilities and
obligations thereof. If the security deposit is not returned, for each overdue day, a default
penalty of 1% of the returned security deposit amount shall be paid to Party B.
Chapter Two: Methods for Paying Electricity Fees, Phone Fees
1. Electricity fees—Party B shall pay the electricity fees to the management company according to the actual power consumption and the government’s charge standard per KWhr at the end of each month.
2. Telecommunications Fee- Party B’s telephone charges (including the local call, long-distance call and international long-distance call fees), the fax, broadband network and other telecommunication and line rent/use fees shall be paid by Party B according to the bills issued by the city telephone bureau and the relevant organization.
Article 5: Payment
乙方应以人民币支付履约保证金。而租金则在每月 26 日之前以人民币存入甲方指定之
Party B shall pay the security deposit in RMB yuan. The rental shall be deposited into the bank
The Bank A/C designated by Party A: Bank Name： Bank Account No.：
Article 6: Indoor decoration facilities:
Party A shall provide the following indoor decoration facilities to Party B for use during the lease period:
1. Central air-conditioning system
2. Automatic sprinkler system and Smoke detector
3. Ceilings and glass door interval
4. Indoor ceiling lighting lamp panel
5. on the floor
Remarks: Party A will deliver the property in the current indoor status to Party B. Where Party B has a second indoor decoration for the property, he/she/it will return the property in the state after the second indoor decoration to Party A when he/she/it throws a lease.
Article 7: Appointment for a temporary visit to the leased property
At the expiry of the lease period and in the event that Party B does not extend/renew the leasehold, Party A can take the new tenant into the property for an inspection on condition that it has given Party
B a prior written notice within three month prior to the expiry of the contract. In this case, Party B shall cooperate positively and shall not reject it.
Article 8: Party B’s liabilities
Party B agrees to abide by the following terms and conditions during the lease period:
1. To accept the unified management of the management company and observe the plaza decoration manual and the daily management matters of the public places and facilities in the plaza and the real property management rules worked out and amended from time to time to ensure the mutual benefit or interests of both parties.
2. Party B shall pay the rental, management fees, electricity fees and all other relevant fees and expenses on a timely basis. In the event of any failure of such payment, Party A may exercise the following rights to Party B:
(I) Where Party B fails to pay the due rental beyond 7 working days, Party A retains the right to immediately ask Party B to pay the rental without delay, and for each overdue day, Party
A shall collect a default penalty at 2% of the total arrears.
(II) Where Party B fails to pay the due rental, management fees and electricity fees beyond 7 working days, Party A has the right to send a written notice to Party B through the management company, asking Party B to immediately pay off the arrears and the default penalty, if any. Where Party B fails to pay in full the arrears within two days after the receipt of the written notice, Party
A has the right to ask the management company to stop the supply of power to the property, the central air-conditioner or any other facilities within the plaza，however Party A shall notify Party
B in writing 24 hours in advance the measures to be taken, such as stopping the supply of power to the property, the central air-conditioner, etc.. Party A also has the right to resume the property and retains the right to recover the rental and any other losses
鉴于 老师第一次来京，很多情况不熟悉，出于人文关怀，学校首次为其支付电费1200度600元人民币的费用。若截至11月30日，实际消耗电数超出1200度，则其余由 自行负担。若2013年之后， 老师继续执教，则学校每月可为其负担200度电的费用，超出部分自负。
签字： 签字：Supplementary agreement
In order to guarantee the interests of the school and the foreign teacher and facilitate the smooth development of teaching and the foreign teacher’s safe and orderly life, we clarify our respective responsibility further and add additional terms listed as follows: Party a:Party b:
1, the rented accommodation is only for the teacher. The foreign
teacher shouldn’t allow others to live in the apartment in order to avoid accidents.
2, during the work, the foreign teacher should have the civilized words and deeds and won’t develop any improper friendship or relationship (such as love, etc.) with students.
3, the foreign teacher will bear the cost of utilities (such as water bill) and Internet flow fee (90yuan per month). The school is only
responsible for the accommodation expenses, not including other living expenses.
As the foreign teacher first comes to Beijing, he is not familiar with a lot of things. To show humanistic care, the school has paid the power bill (600 yuan for 1200 degrees). By November 30, if the actual
consumption power number is more than 1200 degrees, the foreign teacher should pay the rest. If the foreign teacher continues to teach in CuiWei middle school, the school will bear the cost of 200 degrees per month, but the excess part is borne by the foreign teacher. The school has installed the broadband network and the foreign
teacher should burden Internet flow fee (about 90 yuan ) every month. So the foreign teacher will pay 270 yuan for the cost of 3 months.
4, the foreign teacher shall observe the school’s work system and regulations concerning administration of subject teachers such as job duties, classroom norms, work discipline, school group activities. Also, the foreign teacher shall complete the tasks agreed on schedule and guarantee the quality of work. At the same time, the school will also ensure his corresponding welfare.
Party a: Party b: